Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Monday, April 11, 2011

Trends




So I've made it this far into the year
posting a picture almost every day.

And I'm seeing the trends pretty clearly now.

My apologies to those who are tiring of shots
that include plants, buildings, food, animals
and my family.

Full disclosure demands that I tell you
I have no immediate plans to stop.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Please don't stop! That is the point...documenting what you see! I love the looks into the lives of new and old friends--and seeing what things catch their eyes, cause them to pause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos! Your topics are the same ones that interest me, so they are not at all tiresome! I love this shot above...with the mysterious house in the background, with its dark eyes (windows).

    ReplyDelete