Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good Lord Willing and the Creek Don't Rise...


Getting out the driveway
Tuesday morning 9:30AM.


Wednesday's forecast: 
Flash Flood Watch
Flood Warning
Hazardous Weather Outlook
100% chance of rain
3+ inches










This will be 
here any minute 
so I'd better post:





We have River Otters
in our front yard now!
(You can't see them in this pic, but they're in there!)

7 comments:

  1. Good grief! That is a LOT of water. How cool about the otters, though. They are so fun to watch. If I were an animal, I think I'd choose to be an otter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe! We have really bad weather headed our way as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Praying all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's a lot of water! Hope your house stays high and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our old farmhouse was built in 1895, high above the floodplain. The pics of the valley are from the front porch and you can see how high we are. However there is ten times as much hill behind us, so keeping the water flowing PAST us is the key when there is this much rain day after day. We've been here 5.5 years and this is the first time we've had to deal with this, but we knew it was inevitable. :) So it really is rare; but it really is a challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have an extra canoe, if you need it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send it on up! We'd love to have one! In fact, I think I'll ask our homeschool group if anyone has a loaner... :)

    ReplyDelete