Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Monday, April 18, 2011

Odd Works for Me


I'm not sure why, but I really like everything about this picture.
I don't think there's a cooler yellow line on a road anywhere in Indiana.
No insights today or connections to walking with God or living life.
It's okay if it strikes you as a bit odd.
Odd works for me.
:)
P.S. It was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Did you change your photo header? I LOVE the violets. Reminds my of my spring walks through the woods when I was a teenager, when I occasionally would come across carpets of violets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen bits of pavement I really like, so that puts me in the odd group as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete