Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Saturday, February 26, 2011

So Glad I Don't Own This


   This is my favorite old building in Aurora. This is the back. The front was recently painted white when a micro-brewery moved in. I support businesses saving old buildings, but I am opposed to painting brick. Look at the history that nobody can see on the front side anymore. This was once a two story then somebody thought it would be a good idea to make it a three. All those lovely architectural stars that hold the tie-rods are proof that it wasn't--but don't they look great?
   
Every time I look at this building I think, "I LOVE that building.....I'm so glad I don't own it." 

   I've decided that a picture a day won't always include Saturdays and sometimes not Sundays. It's spring and there are gardens and animals to plan for and care for. So here's a weekend's worth of views. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment