Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Having My Head Examined

To all those people who ever thought "Missy should get her head examined...",
well today was the day!
So how was it? Claustrophobic. An opportunity for some serious self-control. 
Loud. Weird. And, thankfully, over quicker than I expected. 
G promised me Chipotle for lunch. Not sure I could be bought so easily next time.
Oh-- and please note the branding on the machine--G.E. So glad I saw that! 
(I mean if it said Samsung or GPX I was out of there--only American-made MRI's for this gal!)
Expectation: if it is like all the other tests so far, nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment