Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Feet

In addition to reading glasses, I've started wearing crocs in the last few years, which is proof, if that was needed, that I am getting older.
I know that some joke about how stupid people look in these, but I've hit that point in life where I don't generally care what people think. OK, I've been camped at the point for a long time, but nevertheless, I like them because they:
Slip on and off easily.
Cushion my steps.
Clean up with soap and water.
Never conduct the cold from the floor.
Are worn by nurses. (And nurses are very smart.)
Fit over my fuzzy socks.
Cost me less than $10 a pair.

And lastly, they leave a very cool footprint in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment