Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing


I have a genetic predisposition to hoarding.
You won't see me or any of my relatives on TLC, but the fact is
some of us get a little carried away saving useful things.
I wouldn't call it an illness in my family, but rather an expression of our
unique intelligence for finding creative purpose in common objects.
So here at our house we've been running out of room in the cabinet that holds 
the water glasses, so I asked the guys to pull out the good jars and find their lids. 
There are 19 on the counter right now. I may recycle one or two.
The rest will join their predecessors in the cellar.
The way I see it, when you buy something in a glass jar, 
you pay for the contents and get a good-quality storage container for free.
So you can see that I am only mildly repentant.
Someday my husband will thank me.
It probably won't be tomorrow.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment