Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Google Maps


I used to love to plot my travel using Google Maps, 
But lately it's directions are creating trip mishaps.
My car would be enough, I thought, for my itinerary, 
But now I need two planes, two boats and probably a ferry.
I'm rather disappointed, it's got me rather down,
that I can't even take a 40 mile trip to town.

3 comments:

  1. Apparently your 40 mile trip will take a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was once trying to get from the Cinci Zoo to Whole Foods in Norwood. Google maps started me out somewhere in waaay northern Canada, and took me to a whole foods in Australia. It even said "take a boat..." or something like that from the Port of LA!!

    ReplyDelete