Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Best Map

I don't live in Ohio. So I can follow this map forever, but it will not get me home.

Likewise, I'm not a citizen of this world. My home is with Christ. This is just a brief stop. So the world's 'How To' instructions don't do me much good either.

Thankfully, He has provided the map I need: "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth", also known as The BIBLE.

I am amazed every time I open it at how specifically He instructs me. He guides me on the narrow road; what direction to go, examples to follow, paths to avoid and what new and living way to take. I honestly cannot imagine not having it. And I can't wait to get home.
(And it's so much more than just a map, but that will have to be a different post.)

In the way of righteousness is life, And in its pathway there is no death.   Proverbs 12:28



No comments:

Post a Comment