Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Treasure Chests

From Left:  regular lentils, French lentils, yellow split peas, sweet black rice, oat groats (steel cut b/c we wouldn't want them cut by...um...weed wackers?), mixed Amish popcorn, regular popcorn, more French lentils, more yellow split peas (guess I can put these together now), mixed beans (we LOVE bean soup), cinnamon sticks (yes I use them--in the steamers), black turtle beans, alfalfa sprout seeds, sesame seeds, and red lentils.
I like the way these look, and I also like the way they taste, and I also like the way I feel as though I'm taking good care of my family when we eat this stuff.
Real Food.

2 comments:

  1. Good food, good fellowship ,including family & a warm fire... what more do you need?

    ReplyDelete