Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finding the Color

Our landscape is pretty colorless right now. The world outside is basically a study in white, brown and gray.
The crystal hung in my window reminded me this morning that the colors are all still there, just harder to see. If I look closely through this lens I can still find purple, turquoise, red, pink and green--all the vibrancy that means life.
It's a good analogy for my inside world right now. It, too, seems pretty colorless, but I know that like the landscape outside my window, the beauty and vibrancy is still there, just harder to see at present.
I am looking forward to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment