Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Monday, January 3, 2011

Consider it all JOY

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials...
James 1:2                 

     When I came into the kitchen this morning I laughed out loud at this scene. Last night I pulled out and bagged dried beans and peas, and cooked many pounds of meat with onions and spices for K's '3 Month Shopping' stint at the Master's Mission. They have to plan for and live off of one shopping trip for the next 3 months (except for fresh eggs and milk.) It was a lot of shopping last week and I am slightly overwhelmed by the number of pots and pans I need to wash today. Glad that I'll have help! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking such good care of your family!

    ReplyDelete