Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Sunday, January 30, 2011

John 8:12

"I am the light of the world. 
Whomever follows me will never walk in darkness, 
but will have the light of life."
John 8:12

Free MySpace wallpaper from somewhere online. I like it. I used it in the e-invitation for our young adult discipleship group DiG. It made me think of how all the truly creative thoughts (lightbulbs...) are really just an expression of God's creativity already demonstrated, but in a good way because we're "plugged in". I am hoping to have more lightbulbs in my future.  Until then I'll enjoy the flash of brilliance that others offer.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment