Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lil' Miss Sunshine


I love Lil. She is awesome.
She's both a good watchdog and a good welcome committee. 
She follows me everywhere when I'm outside,
and sometimes gets to lay on the floor of the kitchen when I'm inside.
When I'm watering the garden, if she's too warm she'll bug me until I soak her with the hose.
Then she runs around like a wild idiot and rubs her back into the grass as she scoot/slides down the front lawn.
She even does a few tricks. Clearly fetch is not ever going to be one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot of her. How nice that you have such a loyal companion!

    ReplyDelete