Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Friday, July 15, 2011

Beans


We had a lot of mouths to feed Taco bar to,
so I cooked my own beans.
Loved how they looked in the pot and it reminded me a bit
of the picture I took while going
through the underwater tunnel
in Norfolk VA when we went to Williamsburg.
(Looks like there are only a couple of beans
 in that pot, though.)


While on the subject of things that are cooking. I am finding that when I am working hard around the house or yard each day, and really moving, that the brain does the slow cooker routine. I'm expecting a quieter week starting Sunday and I think some of those 'back burner thoughts' will have the opportunity to be served up.
By the way, the consensus is that canned refried beans will from now on be for emergencies only.

No comments:

Post a Comment