Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Before

I have never been satisfied with the caramel color I used to paint the downstairs bathroom. Around here though, once a room gets a coat of paint that means it's time to move on to the next To Do.
(And we have our share of To do's being the creative, broke, DIYers we are.)
So like a man behind a steering wheel, there was no turning around, going back or asking for directions, it was simply time to MOVE ON.
A few years have passed now, and last week my son C and I were in Hobby Lobby and he found this piece of fabric and called me to it. He said I had to have it. And he was right, it just made me...happy. (Maybe even a little giddy.)
I adore it.
And it was the perfect excuse to change out that nasty caramel color.
Oh, did I change it.
I'll put it up tomorrow.
:)

1 comment: