Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Time for a Facelift

The low humidity this AM made it a great morning for C and I to paint the rocking chairs.


We talked about sanding with the grain, tacking the dust off, and spray paint technique.


They turned out even better than I expected.


Sylvester agrees with me that this paint was purrfect for the job.  ;)
It went on quite thin which gives the chairs a stained instead of painted look-- VERY NICE.




C did a great job!


This will be season 6 for these two clearance rockers and now they look practically new. YAY!


It's nice to have some things these days that can be repaired and restored instead of replaced.




2 comments:

  1. Great project to do together! They look inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete