Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Monday, June 13, 2011

I Rock!


Because there is just something wonderful about their colors and textures, 
and the sense of stability when they are under my feet.

It is one of my favorite things to do. This is the latest project, and I am thankful to be well enough to do it!

I will post pictures again when I'm done.
I just need two more cool days!

Yes, I had help with the huge ones, and I sometimes get help from my guys with the big ones--as little as possible, though.

Indiana rocks are not as pretty as Oregon rocks, but they often are full of fossils which is very cool, and more readily lend themselves to projects like this one.
I rock and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment