Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wild Columbine and I'm Caught Up!

Here's hoping this will be my last flood picture of 2011. 

I am getting ancy to write more, but wanted to catch up on my pictures first. Tada! I am also getting ancy to get away from the computer almost completely for a bit to focus on other things. The two are mutually exclusive, however. Hrumph.

Some topics simmering on the back burner:

--David Wilkerson went to be with the Lord last week and was laid to rest on Monday. The point of this man's life and message reached me before I reached the point of embracing it's truth.

--Osama Bin Laden declared dead by Obama. Is there a correct response or range of responses?

--A Tale of Two Reputations. I was witness to the varying expressions of a neighbor I recently met as the names of two different mutual acquaintances came up in conversation. It made me hope deeply that when people mention my name it brings a smile and not a grimace.  I have had a few occasions recently to observe and consider what kind of impact people I know are making on those around them. It has been both sweet and sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment