Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Two Special Women



There is a very special woman that lives 2,350 miles away.

She is my Mom. And I wish we could somehow divide that distance by at least 100.

About 68 miles further is another wonderful woman, my Mother In-Law.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Happy Mother's Day, Margie!


We LOVE you and MISS you every moment of every day.

(Your cards are in the mail, but won't get there by tomorrow, that is certain. Just as our wish that we could see you more is certain, too.)


I'm sure your irises have been blooming for quite awhile now in Oregon, but here is a glimpse of the Blue Flag that is just opening up in our yard.

Hugs and kisses from all.

No comments:

Post a Comment