Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Psalm 77:11-12

Friday, May 13, 2011

Psalm 23


The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want. 

He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters. 
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake. 

Even though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows. 

Surely goodness and lovingkindness will
follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.




3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scene. Our family literally read and talked about the 23rd psalm ten minutes ago. Wonder if God is trying to get my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mist makes this shot meditative and soothing. Thanks for tying it in with Psalm 23. I believe I needed just that this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Psalm and photo combination. It's such a restful photo.

    ReplyDelete